Friday, August 13, 2010

My Daughter sets up a Blog Site

My daughter spent the night setting up her own blog site and beginning to post her own thoughts on the web. She is my daughter! It took me no time to sign up as one of her followers! Her site is called "Inside This Head These Thoughts Are Deep." It is a perfect name for her blog, as it fits her all too well.

As with all generations, the newer can teach the older so many things. I think I grew up with the belief that it is the older that should be teaching the newer (kind of a black and white way of thinking) generation how to live and what life's about. Actually, it probably takes listening ears on both sides of the equation.

I loved what she had to say. She said a few of my thoughts, but in a different perspective. And some of the things she had to say were new ways for me to look at things.

I think I know my daughter... she is so much like me in so many ways... but then, since I can't ride in her brain, how much do I really know her????

I know this much... I know that I am proud of her, that I love her very much... and that I am honored to have her as not only a daughter that has always been around me since she was born, but now that she is an adult, I also have a very wonderful friend!

Good going on your site! It is fun to have you around me in so many ways!

No comments: