Saturday, August 14, 2010

Another New Blogger in the Family

So now my daughter has talked her mom into creating her own blog site as well. Bridget got having so much fun with the blogging process the night before, that she sat down here and guided and helped Laurel get going on her own blog site, which, I think, Laurel was a little hesitant to do.

But once you get Laurel hooked on a new toy, she really gets going, and she came out with her first blog last night and I absolutely enjoyed it! She calls it "There Ought to Be a Law Against it" and it is so Laurel!

So once again, I am going to be shameless, and put in a plug for another family member who has found this site and decided to blog for themselves.

I so look forward to her next installments of "There ought to be a Law Against it!" I just hope I don't find "hubbies" there any time soon!

1 comment:

Howard said...

I can so resonate with this post. For 26 years as a computer nerd, I patiently waited for my "tree-hugger" wife to join the techno revolution. Finally, she began using a computer for emailing and document writing. When I finally bought her an iMac, she was hooked. Now, she emails, chats, Facebooks, and has not 1, but 3 blogs that she writes for. She is also very protective of anyone using her computer. lol

Glad you're blogging, Laurel, it's good for the soul.